We are a dynamic, growing company, a leader in high-quality natural foods and personal care products imported from Europe. Aebis helped us leverage critical knowledge held only by certain team members, enabling us to enhance our agility and preparing us for continued scalability of our processes.
We were especially impressed with Aebis’s ability to quickly grasp the particularities of our unique situation, which combined with their extensive business process expertise allowed them to rapidly provide us with precise high-impact immediate actions and longer-term recommendations.
Randy Markle, VP
CEO, CY Benefits
"We are very happy to be the first user of Aebis's services in the US. We were very impressed with their ability to identify our company's key bottlenecks and knowledge management challenges, after only a 2 hour conversation with each key person on our team, and without using a recording device! It was a seamless process with close to no effort on our end and we are very pleased with their assessment. We are looking forward to working with Aebis further to remedy the changes that have been identified."
CMO, CY Benefits
"Our team has developed expertise that new recruits can’t find anywhere else, making sense of a complex system in a way that is as simple as possible for our clients. Aebis helped us pinpoint which critical knowledge areas we should prioritize when onboarding our new recruits in order to accelerate their mentoring. In turn, this translates into more time for our management team’s other responsibilities."
Roland Sire, COO & CIO of Generali France
For more than 20 years, BFD has focused, with a well-suited approach and set of competencies, on IT processes, improvement methodology and IT Architecture for the Financial Banking & Insurance sector. The very selective focus they deploy is useful for IT top management to define and safeguard a powerful and innovative approach to build a target architecture and put in place an organization of central functions to support it.
A good mix between processes, data modeling and best practices relevant to Financial Retail Banking architecture provides BFD’s customers with strong support to implement new applications or legacy evolution (e.g. digital transformation).
BFD’s staff shares a company-wide understanding which facilitates a long term approach and helps the customer to maintain a high level of consistency over a long period. A broad training scope enables resiliency and long term added value to the customer.
I am pleased to recommend BFD for:
- Data modeling and administration
- Process improvement including contemporary approaches (agile, design thinking, …)
- Concrete set of customizable methodologies
- IT architecture renewal or legacy improvement
- Support to architecture, data and methodology teams for development industrialization
Pierre BLOCH, Manager - Société Générale Interbank Payments & Flow Management
- I have known BFD and its management team for many years, having been trained in project planning, management and necessary communications among stakeholders several times since the mid-1990s. BFD’s pragmatism and its continual striving for peak effectiveness are the characteristics that led me to use them for operational consultancy tasks in several areas.
- In 2014, we were faced with the imminent retirement of nearly a dozen collaborators, each one an expert in their field, who were unable (or unwilling) to convey their knowledge to their younger colleagues, neither in managing daily operations nor in handling anomalies in subcontracted work. We asked BFD to support us to deal with two matters: to help us elicit the information that the departing workers could not convey and the newer workers did not know to ask for; and to try to assess the value of targeting a single, more generalist professional discipline, allowing us to describe once its inherent qualities and training.
- We succeeded together, thanks to the quality of BFD’s communication and the can-do attitude of its staff, to transfer all the indispensable knowledge within a greatly shortened timeframe compared to what we could have accomplished on our own. It also became clear that the professional disciplines we studied were actually quite different and that the goal of a single transfer methodology would not provide any added value.
- All this was performed within a rather brief timeframe (10 weeks), and the added value of the operation has been evaluated to be greater than its cost, which constitutes a great success given the initial unknowns. The deliverables – operational job descriptions, and transfer to the incoming job holder – and reorganization proposals were invaluable and met our expectations for this operation.
- BFD’s consultants proved to be very effective and the involvement, from the beginning, of high-level experts and BFD’s management enabled our transformation to succeed.
- For other such operations of assistance for process or personnel transitions, BFD seems to me to be quite suited for organizations requiring agile, specific solutions (its size helps) as opposed to the larger consulting firms which are better suited for (much) larger-scale, generic organizational evolution.
Telecommunications Equipment Company
Transition Management & Organizational Transformation
Internet Software – Airline Reservations